Thursday 1 April 2010

I can see a really bright moon from my bed right now. It's really bright and it's there just in the gap in my curtains and it looks ace. I've drunk a fair amount of vodka and I'm wondering why I didn't drink Vodka all night as opposed to drinking about 7/8 pints of beer prior to it. Beer makes me feel so fat and bloated so I think if I'm going to make it a regular thing I should probably drink vodka, otherwise I'll end up being huge and fat. Instead I'll just be thin and drunk.

Anyway, that's not why I'm here right now. Right now I'm here to start my top 20 list. I'm sure it's going to change but I'm going to try and put my favourite 20 song in order for no apparent reason. In no order I'll have

Low - Over The Ocean
Elliot Smith - Waltz no.2 (xo)
The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?
Elbow - Powder Blue

That's 4 for now...

Good night, I've made myself a pint of water with some vitamin C, B and some ecinacea (Spelling?? As if I know how to spell that).

No comments:

Post a Comment