Monday 5 July 2010

Lazy bagazy

There was a huge storm last night here. I remember the rain waking me first because even that on it's own was deafening but then a massive strobe of lightning struck followed almost immediately by the loudest thunder I have ever heard. Honestly, it caused an audible pang of fear from me. It was scary as hell!

I played my first gig here on Friday night and it was amazing...I enjoyed it so much. I played withmy electric guitar and did some 28 Costumes songs and some Hallo songs plus a new one I've written since I've been here called 'Come, let us run away'. It was a dead nice atmosphere because it was only in a tiny basement that maybe held around 25/30 people and it was full too. The room was actually perfect for the gig - I played all the songs as quiet as I possibly could and it worked really well so I think I'm gonna do that for future gigs too.

I bought a bicycle on Saturday. It's already made such a big difference and it's so much better than travelling by tram or bus or train, especially in this weather plus it's easily the best way to get to know a city.

Yesterday I worked a double shift at the Rod Stewart concert in the o2 World which was really easy and today I'll work on the Prince concert.

I feel really tired today and my head feels all confused and dizzy so apologies for not making any effort to make this blog more fun. I can't be arsed to be honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment