Tuesday 6 July 2010

mad fella

Last night i met a strange man with three noses and he offered me a job. I couldn't quite make out all of the details but the three things i managed to understand from our conversation were 'renovation', 'pirate party' and 'Bruce Sprinsteen'. I'm going to meet him at noon today. I've got a feeling that he's either going to be mental and a lunatic but I'm going to go along anyway to find out. He was a guy maybe in his mid to late 50s who obviously had enjoyed a life-time of drinking and specifically drinking whisky, judging by bizarre nose which appeared to have 2 other noses growing off it. It was difficult to look at him in the eyes not just because he had such an odd nose but because he had 2 pairs of glasses on. I don't even know why I'm bothering to go because after re-reading this he's clearly insane. Only thing is, when he spoke to me about the job he sounded like he was dead serious and fairly intelligent. I guess that's why I'm going really, just to see. It could be interesting. I think he mentioned something about helping him renovate something or another. I don't know...I'll let you know later on. If I make it back. He might be a massive psycho and perform a murder upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment