Tuesday 12 April 2011

Celestial Chris

Just got back home after a the first practise with Aude, a girl I met here. She's from near Paris and she sings like a mad french angel - really beautiful voice! It was a good practise. Seb came too, so slowly but surely we're making forward steps towards being ready for our first show, which is planned to be a show in a park by a pond on June 5th. There should be 8 people in the band I think.

A couple of weeks ago my good friend Andrew Donovan came to visit me and he told him of this great website. It's called Celestial Soul Portraits and it's run by a guy who, for the reasonable price of $250, will take your bog standard portrait photograph, taken here on planet Earth, and turn it into a portrait of you in Unicorn-land, with a staff, pink stars, other-worldy atmospheres and Unicorns. The site is incredible. He demonstrates how he can bring out your higher celestial being with a few before and after shots. One is of him and he basically turns himself from a man standing in a garden with a rake into Jesus fucking Christ.

I was interested in getting one done so I sent him a mail.

This is my mail and the response.

Hi,

My friend told me about your magical portraits and I'd like to know more about this.

What do I need to do to find out more about my higher celestial presence?

Many thanks,

Yours,

Christopher




Hi there Christopher,

Thanks for asking about the celestial soul portraits.

All we need are 3 basic things.

First you decide which size portrait you would like, either 8 x 10 for $150 or 12 x 16 for $250.

Then you send me a high resolution photo to use as the basis of the image.

Second we need you to answer some questions so I can see into your highest spiritual nature.

Finally I need you to send me 50% down for me to begin the transformational process.

The image comes to you as a high resolution file unless we make other arrangements.

I can't wait to begin!

Thanks again,

Erial


I'll continue to stick up our little celestial dialogue. I might actually even get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment