Wednesday 13 April 2011

Celestialisation

So, our celestial artist friend has got back in touch. I'm starting to think that the whole thing is a joke and he's actually some hipster who probably has a blog like this and is posting dead similar entries but obviously with the roles reversed. Or maybe I'm wrong and I'm communicating with a lunatic.

Chris wrote:

Hi Erial,

Thanks so much for getting back to me! I'm really excited about this!

My only problem is with the cost and I hope you don't mind me asking this question but why does it cost so much? Do you think you could come down in price? I would really like so much to begin the transformational process.

Also, my second concern is a little silly but I have to ask it anyway...will the portrait lose any of it's celestial beauty when being sent by email?

Kind regards Erial, look forward to moving along with this hopefully.

Christopher



€rial wrote:

Hi Christopher,

I was just thinking about offering you a discount because of a recent dream I had. So it's funny you should ask. What I could do is take off $50 and make it an even 100. Can you do that? Is this within your budget? Then I will send you an 8.5 x 11 high resolution art file that you can print on your end.

There is no loss of detail or spiritual energy sending you a computer file. The colors are vibrant and alive. The portrait contains celestial energies that will assist you in maintaining a high vibration whenever you look at it.
A great meditation tool for spiritual growth.

So please send me a picture of you to work from so we can get started.

It would be nice to have the full payment amount all at once if you can swing it. If you pay through paypal and say it's a gift then I get to keep the full amount we decide on.
So let me know how this all sounds. I'm excited to begin the process!

Best,

€rial

No comments:

Post a Comment