Monday 25 April 2011

More Celesting

Had a great night at Liquidation on Thursday just gone! It was totally busy and the people were dead nice too. Loads of dancing 'til the sun came up and then even more somewhere else! Friday was a write off for me but on Saturday I met up with a few guys and we went to play Boules just down the road from where I live. It was a really warm night and after we played a bit of boules we sat down by the canal and lit some candles and drank a few beers. It was great and it's little beautiful moments like these that remind me why moving to Berlin was definitely the right thing to do. The next day was Easter Sunday and me and James and a few others headed up north to a place outside of Berlin called Liepnitzsee, where there is a huge lake with an island in the middle, surrounded by a dead nice forrest. We lay down on the banks of the lake and had a little picnic and tried to swim a bit but it was dead icy so we only got in for about 16 seconds. Apparently my shorts were really see through so I might have inadvertently showed everyone my willy. I loved that day.

I've been continuing my dialogue with our man who makes celestial soul portraits. Here they are...

This is from Erial, as I didn't reply straight away to his last mail...

C

Just wanted you to know one other person just got in line for a possible portrait.
Since you were first in line I wanted to give you the first chance to get started.
What can you afford my friend? I'll work with you now if your really interested.
It's like a spiritual quest. You need to have a passion for it to work. the energy
is in the air now. Let's use it to ignite your soul portrait into illuminated manifestation!

E


To which I replied...

Hi Erial,

So sorry I've not been in touch recently. I've been spending most of the time thinking about it all, hard. I've gone through your on-line questionnaire and I've answered all of the questions apart from one, which I'm stuck on. It's the one about who I would be if I was sat at the round table. I just can't make up my mind and it's tearing me apart right now!!

I do want to go ahead with this if we can find the right price. I feel you're asking a bit too much if I'm completely honest (and I swear by a policy of truth at all times and I expect the same from others). Could you tell me a little bit more about the process and why it costs so much money??

I'd be so grateful if you could and perhaps it would ease my concerns regarding the money.

I wish you a very happy time.

Chris


I'll let you know when he reaches me.

No comments:

Post a Comment