Tuesday 25 May 2010

Last Thursday Edda and I went to the Cinema at Potsdamer Platz. We bought tickets to watch the mystery screening which is basically what is sounds like....you don't know what the film is going to be but it's a film that hasn't been released yet. The first time we went we got to watch a film called The Crazies which was a truly crap film. Last Thursday we were kind of hoping for something a bit light hearted and maybe even funny as the last week has been a bit tough. The trailers ended and everybody in the sold out kino fell silent in anticipation of the film which was about to start...'a BBC Production'...'Yesssssssss, it's Four Lions' I thought. It wasn't. Infact it was a film called Five Minutes of Heaven which is a film about the troubles in Northern Ireland starring...James Nesbitt! Of course it did. It was a film about a young boy who witnessed his brother getting killed by a masked gunman.

I think my mouth is falling apart. I should have sorted this out whilst I was on the dole back home. This is probably going to esculate into something hideous and I'll have to go to a backstreet dentist somewhere and get half my mouth ripped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment