Thursday 20 May 2010

Low - Over The Ocean
Elliot Smith - Waltz no.2 (xo)
The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?
Elbow - Powder Blue
The Wedding Present - Spangle
Cinerama - Wow
Alton Ellis - I'm Still in love with you
LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great
Talking Heads - Pulled Up
Billy Bragg - Sexuality

Been a bit of a strange week this week. Started to feel dead lonely at times...that job I was on about kind of fell through. Well, it still might come back but right now it's still off. That was a bit of a setback but you know, fuck it and howl like a wolf and all that. I was going to busk and I still might but to be totally honest, the thought of doing it alone makes me feel like throwing up. I've done it before and I've done it here too but it's always been with a few of us and it's easier to have a laugh and enjoy it more and not feel like a total dickhead when there are a few of you. I will build up to it though. Might have my first DJ gig too but it's not definite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment